Friday, December 11, 2015

Team Mel-Winter-Non Sponsored

Lovely to see your glimmering cards in
our last challenge - Glitz and glam :-)

Here's our top 6
(in no particular order)




Please grab our badge to display on your blog :-)

Winnersbadge

And the winner of the Bugaboo stamps sponsored prize is:

#3 Cass



CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Please email jodie@bugaboostamps.com to claim your prize!

Now it´s time for winter and
this week we are not sponsored.


Here is our DT cards for this theme and 
we hope they will inspire you.

Linda



Cat







Therese


Dobroslawa



Come on and join us for this week with your
wonderful winter cards/projects :-)
Xxx Team Mel






5 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled to be one of the top 6. Thank you so much and congratulations to everyone else too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little confused. I thought the last challenge was Sparkle and Shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card as one of the top 6 winners.. Congratulation to the other winners. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always great inspiration and challenges. Soexcited to see my number drawn for the prize. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 6 - I am really pleased and also chuffed to put your badge on my blog! Hugs to you all and congratulations to the other winners.

    Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment